Cartersville Homes for Sale
Dinning, Shopping & Convenience
Cartersville is a beautiful, vibrant city that sits 37 miles northwest of Atlanta, Ga. A lovely community with tons of things to do and places of interest. Things to do in Cartersville, Ga Cartersville is home of many historical sites, including Etowah Mounds , which is a remnant of Native American that inhabited the Cartersville area and the Grand Theatre, which is the cultural centerpiece of the area. Cartersville is also home to the Booth Western Art Museum- 120,000 square feet of extraordinary Contemporary Western American art; along with large galleries devoted to Western illustration, a collection of Presidential letters and portraits, Western movie posters and contemporary Civil War art. If you are looking for homes for sale in the North West Georgia area, be sure to look at Cartersville. There are many homes to choose from if you are looking for a home in a subdivision or a home with acreage. NWGAHOMES4SALE can match you with the perfect home for your needs.
Dinning in Cartersville
10 Great Places to Eat in Cartersville
- Swheat Market Deli – Awesome Food! Fresh , homemade soups, salads, desserts.
- Appalachian Grill – Great “sit down” dinning. Nice atmosphere- definitely date night material.
- Ross’s Diner Historical, long standing diner
- 4 Way Lunch Landmark in Cartersville- Chili cheeseburger- yes.
- Scott’s Walk Up BBQ– BBQ
- Los Arcos Awesome Mexican Food
- Agan’s Bakery A local favorite for all things baked- The best cake around!
- Table 20 unbeatable hamburgers and the Brussel sprout appetizer is amazing
- The City Cellar Great atmosphere, date night- fun atmosphere
- Coconuts another local favorite to get ice cream and other frosty treats
The above are not in any order and not even the same category of “eats” but they are each an opportunity to get great service, good food and a chance to make a great memory with your family and friends. This list of great places to eat in Cartersville represents only 10 of the great businesses- each of which are local , non corporate, establishments that help make up the fiber of this community. This, along with the other places of business, churches, and communities make Cartersville a great place to call home. So, If you are looking for a home for sale in Cartersville, give me a call, email or text and I can help match you with the home that you want!